I am so full of anger (and nicotine)...


And pasta and chocolate and epithelial cells...
Alex receives the bitchslapping like a gentleman, although he clearly isn't one...
I have been called stupid, ugly, an asshole I have even been called a bright young man (don't worry the guy who said it is dead, I made sure he was), my sexuality has come into question and people have said bad things about my family.

But nothing...
Nothing
hurts as bad as being rejected by a chick you like...
Go on, roll eyes and speak bullshit, at least half the population of this planet knows what I'm talking about.
Bitchslapped all the way back to the beginning of time and space...

Now to find a funky picture...
Ooooh yeah... That's more like it... I feel a bit better now...
Fling that pork-griller son... Fling it like you mean it...
I wanna burn stuff...

No comments: